Pages

Translate

Monday, September 30, 2013

LOVE IS DANGEROUS

LOVE IS DANGEROUS

7star-story.blogspot.com

 Born 1991, South Africa 

 Dear reader: I will start by introducing myself, my name is evour, but you can call me eve, though I don’t know why would you call me because I am no more. Am writing this letter to warn you from something which is emotional, beautiful but dangerous, I don’t know what is it but I’ll call it love because that’s what I felt. I wish I had a chance to warn you face to face but I was running out of time, even my hands were shaking so badly when I was writing this letter. Don’t mind the wet spots on it, they are my tear drops. Am writing this letter with a broken heart, I lost someone I love more than anyone for someone he loves more than me. Dear reader I once met a guy for the first time in my life; we loved each other so much. He gave me love, care and trust; I gave him double of what he gave me plus my virginity. I never wanted to see myself with another guy. We were too faithful to each other, we both believed in love. I felt so much happiness when around him, he called me princess I called him prince. We were a true couple and we wanted to prove true love to those who say it does no longer exist. My friends told me not to get too committed because it will be hard to let go when you have to. I told them it's too late because I got too committed first time I hugged him and let the hearts feel the warmth of love. Dear reader, Have you ever loved someone in such a way that you don’t feel your own presence without having him around? well that was me. My heart started to break when my prince told me that he had to go away to another country in Russia, I knew he was training for S.A army and I knew something like this will happen but it was hard to believe he is really going away. I still remember his last words. He said to me "eve, my darling princess, would you wait for me until I come back?" I didn’t even know when he will come back but I promised to wait for him. He promised to marry me and start a family with me when he comes back. I waited full 5 years for him though I was missing him so much. First year I wrote letters for him, he replied which made the year be better, but the remaining 4 years was like I am dating a ghost, someone who doesn’t exist, but I was patient because of the love he gave me. After 5 years I have been told my prince is around, I got so excited and much happy to see him, I had many questions to ask him, 1st why he stopped writing to me. 2nd why didn’t he tell me he is back. I went straight to his house, knocked with excitements ready to jump over him, but unluckily it was a young beautiful woman who opened the door, I asked who she is while I can see that it might be his gf because she was Russian, but I was wrong, it is not his gf, it is his wife, they had three kids... I only had his voice asking "darling who is at the door?" Her response was "an old African woman". I left the house with a painful heart and teary eyes, believe me it was really hard for me. I didn’t even see his face; I don’t know how he looked like after so many years. As I write this letter I'am at train station waiting for a train, not to get inside it and leave but to jump in front of it and die. I lost the love of my life. I don’t know what else to live for. Dear reader, men or women be aware. LOVE is dangerous. Goodbye

 THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment